avoid microwave popcorn

There are 4 main reasons to avoid Microwave popcorn

#1. Most bags are made with a toxic material called perfluorochemicals (also called PFC's)

#2 The corn is usually GMO corn

#3 Popcorn flavorings often contain toxic ingredients. The buttery flavor comes from a chemical called diacetyl. It has been linked to Lung Cancer in factory workers

#4 Some popcorn packaging contains plastic. You should never reheat plastic in the microwave. While the dangers of microwaving plastic are known, it is still found in most microwave popcorn bags.

For more information you can google
"Avoid microwave popcorn"
What are perfluorochemicals
What is diaceyl

Lets spread the word....

Tell all your friends NOT to eat microwave popcorn
Website Builder